Contact Form



We insure everything from sea-doos to luxury yachts. Keep in mind that trailer coverage may also be available on your boat policy! 

There are some requirements for insuring your watercraft. Firstly, operators must carry a Pleasure Craft Operator’s Card. Go to Boating BC to learn more about getting an Operator’s Card. As well, if your watercraft is 15 years or older, you may be required to complete an Out of Water Inspection of the unit.

With a wide range of products to choose from, let us find the policy that best suits you. Call us today for a quote.